We hold personal data about individuals/institutions, our clients, and our platform users for a variety of business purposes, including collecting your name and email addresses and other necessary information about them, when downloading a copy of our Redline Blockchain Whitepaper/our wallet and any other properties of Redline Blockchain.
- How you interact with us from a personal data perspective
- The types of personal data that we collect and how we use it
- In what circumstances we will share your personal information within our organization and with other organizations where relevant; and
- The rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data.
This Policy is effective from October 2021.
What personal data do we collect?
We usually only collect personal information such as
- email address
- phone number
- physical address
- meta mask or red wallet public address
- personal identity card and KYC related documents/information.
Accuracy and relevance
We will seek to ensure that personal data we process is accurate, adequate, relevant, and not excessive, given the purpose for which it was obtained. We will not process your personal data obtained for one purpose for any other unconnected purpose unless you have agreed to this, or it would be reasonable to expect you to consent.
How do we collect your personal data?
Personal data is provided to us when you
- Obtain any services from us or enter a promotion or an NFT marketplace we may be running.
- Visit and view our websites, via cookies we may use, and you enable.
- Communicate with us by email.
- Apply for any or all of our services provided by Redline Blockchain and our partners.
How we use your personal data
We use the information we collect, in our role as data controller, to meet our legal obligations, provide services to you and to understand your needs. This could be personal data from business prospects or contacts, and employees so that we can:
- Communicate with you by email/SMS.
- Market our business to you with your consent.
- Improve our services through knowledge of what is used by you and how you use it.
Additionally, we may also use your information and if required, share it, when:
- Investigating complaints.
- Complying with our legal, regulatory, and corporate governance obligations.
- Ensuring business policies are adhered to, such as policies covering email and internet use.
- Checking references, ensuring safe working practices, monitoring, and managing staff access to systems and facilities and staff absences, return to work procedures, administration, and assessments.
Will your personal data be shared?
We do not sell any personal data to third parties, nor do we share your personal data with third parties except with our carefully selected service providers so that they can carry out specific functions on our behalf. For example, we will share your email address information with a third-party fulfilment company that is arranging the delivery of your NFTs or Redline Coins, or any other services provided by Redline Blockchain. We will always ensure that we only provide personal data, which is limited to your email address information, that is necessary for the service being provided and they are prohibited from using any of this personal data for any other purpose.
How do we store your personal data?
We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal data. We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to keep personal data secure against loss or misuse, including
- third party audits
- secure back-ups
- access controls and compliant confidential waste disposal
- security passwords, and two factor authentications
- firewalls and security software
- security testing.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data, it is important that if applicable you keep personal login details safe, and your devices protected from unauthorized access.
How long we store your personal data for
Application of Policy
This Policy covers all Redline Blockchain entities and all employees and contractors who may process information on our behalf. We will ensure that they are familiar with this Policy, comply with its terms, receive adequate privacy training based on the Data Protection Act of 2018.
Marketing to you
As a business prospect or contact, we may send you marketing information about our products or services, but we will only do so when we have your consent or where we have a legitimate interest in doing so and where this is reasonable and proportionate. Our business marketing is done in the commercial interest of our business and our marketing strategy includes surveys, e-newsletters, emails as well as invitations to webinars and events. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are Cookies?
We make use of compliant cookie banners to be transparent and allow you to make choices about the cookies we use. If you disable or refuse non-essential Cookies, you will be able to use the website, but you cannot disable the essential cookies we need to make the website operate correctly. You can also set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when websites set or access Cookies.
Our Cookies Policy
Our Cookies Policy can be found on our website.
Third-Party privacy policies and other websites
We may supplement or amend this Policy from time to time. Any new or modified Policy will be circulated to staff before being adopted or appearing on our website.
How to contact us
Please contact us at:
Email: [email protected]